SINDIKAT PENULIS
Silakan login dahulu, biar lebih asyik.
Kalau belum bisa login, silakan daftar dahulu.
Setelah itu, selamat bersenang-senang...
SINDIKAT PENULIS
Silakan login dahulu, biar lebih asyik.
Kalau belum bisa login, silakan daftar dahulu.
Setelah itu, selamat bersenang-senang...
SINDIKAT PENULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kami adalah penulis, dan kami tidak butuh persetujuan dari siapa pun!

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
"Jika ada buku yang benar-benar ingin kamu baca, tapi buku tersebut belum ditulis, maka kamu yang harus menuliskannya." ~ Toni Morrison

Canon Cameras Column-Transcode HF S100 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP with 20% OFF

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Valerie78
Pendatang Baru
Pendatang Baru

Jumlah posting : 3

Canon Cameras Column-Transcode HF S100 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP with 20% OFF Empty
PostSubyek: Canon Cameras Column-Transcode HF S100 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP with 20% OFF   Canon Cameras Column-Transcode HF S100 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP with 20% OFF EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012 - 12:46

Hot News! You may get 20% off coupon code of Canon AVCHD transcoder from Canon Column at Pavtube 2012 Euro Lowest Promotion page.

20% off Video Converter for Mac

20% off HD Video Converter for Mac

20% off MXF Converter for Mac

. . . . . .
Canon Cameras Column-Transcode HF S100 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP with 20% OFF Eurodiscount04

Not long ago, I got a camcorder-Canon Vixia HF S100, it's an excellent camcorder which gives me high quality videos. I like easy editing Canon Vixia HF S100 recorded videos with Final Cut Pro for family movies like interesting events, cats, building a snowman and so on. But the first time when I want to import AVCHD videos to Final Cut Pro for editing, I encountered some problems, I can't import Canon Vixia HF S100 AVCHD to Final Cut Pro. One of my friends told me FCP doesn't support Canon HF S100 AVCHD well. Finally I found Pavtube Video Converter for Mac which is the best Canon AVCHD files Transcode to transcode Canon HF S100 AVCHD Videos to Apple ProRes 422 perfectly compatible with FCP.

If you have the same problem about editing Canon HF S100 AVCHD Videos in Final Cut Pro, you may follow the step-by-step guide.

Step 1. Load Canon HF S100 AVCHD videos to Pavtube Mac AVCHD to Final Cut Pro Converter.

Just connect Canon HF S100 to iMac with USB cable, and copy the files to hard drive. Run Pavtube Canon AVCHD Video Converter for Mac as the best Canon AVCHD to FCP Converter, and click the "Add" button to load 1920×1080 .mts videos.

Step 2. Choose the best output video format for editing in FCP.
Clock the format column and choose the Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov). It's the best video format for FCP.

Step 3. If you want to adjust the output videos' parameters, you can click settings button to change the Size, the Bitrate, and the Codec for getting the perfect effects.

Step 4. If you want to edit the video before convert Canon HF S100 AVCHD to FCP MOV format, Pavtube Video Converter for Mac offers easy but useful edit function as shows below.

Step 5.Click "Convert" button to transcode Canon HF S100 AVCHD to ProRes 422 for FCP editing on Mac OS X Lion.

Quote :
pavtube.com/guide/canon-avchd-converter-for-fcp-import-canon-mts-m2ts-files-to-fcp.html

You can click "Edit" button to perform edit functions such as crop, trim, flip, effect, watermark and audio replace. To eliminate interlacing effect, simply check Deinterlacing box under Effect tab.

More Tricks for Canon Camera files transcode, click Pavtube Canon Column:

Canon Vixia MTS to Windows Movie Maker Converter

Canon Vixia AVCHD MTS to iMovie

How to convert MXF to H.264 for Premiere Pro?

. . . . . .

Tips:

Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac can convert 1080p cameras/camcorders footages to editable HD video formats for non-linear editing software like iMovie, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Studio, Avid, Adobe Premiere etc. The HD footage can be compressed to SD video clips for storage when you wanna save storage space.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1